(Club charges will be made at the time of shipment. Price listed is for one month only. )
We love our mini-skein packs so much we just can't help from coming up with new colorways! In fact, we have sooo many new ideas we couldn't possibly keep them all in stock, all the time. The solution--we have introduced a bi-monthly subscription program, which has been met with an overwhelmingly positive response. Subscribers receive "Limited Edition" mini-skein packs every two months. These special packs are only available to subscribers in the month that they are featured. While a subscription is the only guarantee you'll get these special colorways, we sometimes have some leftover packs for sale. Check our Facebook page for teaser pictures, and for announcements when we have extras.
Favorite packs may be added to our regular in-stock collection, but only after six months from the time of their release.
* Each mini-skein pack contains five 1 oz. skeins.
* Order packs in "Cheshire Cat" fingering, "Mad Hatter sport, or "March Hare" worsted.
* Order in multiples of 5; minimum order is 5 packs.
* Subscriptions run until you cancel.
* You will not be charged for your club subscription until ship date. Pricing is as for our regular mini skein packs.
* Colorways are exclusive to club members. We may incorporate popular packs into our regular offerings no sooner than six months after releasing to club.
* Sign up at least 15 days prior to receive the next shipment, so we know how much to dye. The schedule for pack shipments is:
1st week of February
1st week of April
1st week of June
1st week of August
1st week of October
1st week of December
* Pack colors may be collections, Color Morphs, or gradients (Down the Rabbit Hole).
* Subscribing shops will be noted on our Where to Buy list.
* Your credit card will be automatically charged for that month's dues, or pre-payment can be made by check.
Register by choosing your pack quantity and yarn weight from this listing, or by calling us at 802.257.4178 or send us an email to email@example.com.
Every yard is an adventure!
Frabjous Fibers is a wholesale supplier accepting new accounts. See our information page and register now to shop online. For retail sales, see our "Where To Buy" list of local yarn shops and online outlets.
Journey into our worlds of color and texture: recycled silk fiber and banana silk yarns and ribbons from India; fair trade felt needle cases and notions bags from Nepal; and from Vermont, hand dyed wool fiber for spinning and felting in rich, saturated colorways.
Learn about our fibers and fair-trade products.