New & Exciting
$26.50 – $42.50
Unexpected Wonderful Things:
Have you ever had a moment where all the beauty in the world was condensed into a single drop of spell-binding joy? There’s a solitary flower poking through the pavement of a nondescript sidewalk; you are stuck in traffic in the rain, and a rainbow appears in the sky just off to the left; you are road-weary and starved, and an all night diner’s neon glow appears on the horizon…
These are what our Colorbursts embody. Specially dyed with a chunk of color, creating bursts of color as your project takes form. Go with the flow, and see what comes out or plan it out to create an easy, fun pattern. Expect the unexpected and joy will follow.
Our Bursts are available in 4 oz skeins of these weights:
- Alice – 70% superwash merino, 30% silk, DK, 242 yards ($32.00)
- Cheshire Cat- 100% superwash merino, fingering, 512 yards ($26.50)
- Mad Hatter- 100% superwash merino, sport- 344 yards ($26.50)
- March Hare- 100% superwash merino, worsted- 184 yards ($26.50)
- Mary Ann- 85% superwash merino/15% nylon, fingering- 475 yards ($26.50)
- Queen of Hearts- MCN (merino/cashmere/nylon), fingering superwash- 420 yards ($32.50)
- TweedleDeeDum- 100% superwash merino, bulky- 87 yards ($26.50)
- Unicorn*- 60% silk/23% kid mohair/11% nylon/3% lurex sport (no speckle)- *3.5oz, 310 yards ($42.50)
Try them with one of our patterns or show us what you come up with:
#1- Dandelion in a Sidewalk Crack, #10- Sleeping in to finish a good dream., #11- All the candies left in the bowl are your favorite., #12- Cash in the pocket of last winter's coat., #13- Tranquility of a fresh blanket of snow., #14 City Lights Reflected on Wet Pavement, #15 – Small Victories on a Monday, #16 Lounging Lazily on a Dreary Day, #2- Blue Skies and Rainbows, #3- Crackling Fire on a Chilly Day, #4- Rainy-day Rainbow, #5- All Night Diner, #6- Finding a perfectly smooth sea glass pebble, #7- Wildflower on your Bedside Table, #8- That First Magical Kiss, #9- Your favorite shirt, fresh from the wash.